Wednesday, July 30, 2008

obsessions come, obsessions go

that is a truth in my life anyway. i get on author kicks. john sanford, tami hoag, james patterson, tom clancy,the nancy drew series....the list goes on. when i am captivated by an author it seems to get in my blood and i become a tad obsessed. as evidence of this i scrapbooked a page on my nancy drew kick:


enter stephanie meyer....i am totally and completely captivated. i admit it, fully and most unashamed. specifically her twilight series. i have yet to read the host (so maybe i'm not as die hard as some of you out there - and i know there are lots of you out there!). i am re-reading the series in time for the release of breaking dawn (this friday at midnight). i think i would rate my excitement for the release up there with the excitement i felt for my birthdays as a child. it's intense. i bought this magazine because of the article and pictures...i don't think i've done that since i was a teenager. again, i admit this freely and without the embarrassment i probably should feel. oh- and for the record, i am DEFINITELY, without a shadow of a doubt, team edward!!

2 comments:

Adventures In The Land Of Hahl said...

Go Team Edward!!! I mean seriously, team Jacob?? what's that all about? I am so jealous you have that mag and I couldn't find it. I am sure that I could find a perfect spot for the rain pic....

Olivia said...

Love that scrapbook page, Kim! Twilight is for sure an addictive series. That is so interessting that you enjoy reading certain authors' books one after the other. I am the opposite--I like to mix it up. Read some truman capote and then some jk rowling...good times :)