Tuesday, July 15, 2008

a few new pages to share...

just thought i would share some of my latest layouts. doodling. ahh...doodling. that middle school art form that has recently come back into style. i don't think i ever stopped doodling. i just incorporate it into my scrapbooking - and it's cheap because i don't use as much product. in fact on the layout below all i used was white cardstock, sharpie and colored pencils. easy!


this is one of my all time favorite photos of kyle. obviously it was taken years ago. it captures his essence. his sweetness. his loving nature (which, these days, is sometimes masked by lots of grumpiness!).

2 comments:

Stacey said...

hee hee love your discription of Kyle!!! Those pages are awesome!!! I just love your doodling!!!

Jenn said...

your creativity and talent will always amaze me! I am so jealous!