Wednesday, January 09, 2008

what i do with my spare time..

i stay home. stay home with my four year old, noah. it's a great joy to be able to do this, and despite what some may think about stay-at-home mommies, we do not have a lot of spare time during the day. the spare moments i am able to steal here and there i have various things that i fill them with. these include:
napping
reading
scrapbooking
thinking about doing laundry
writing
making things for my store
making jewelry
here are a few of the pieces i have made in the past few days (all except the last use the beads my sis brought me back from china. all of these i will keep. can't bear the thought of parting with them and selling them.)

red coral bracelet


turquoise, silver and a beautiful brownish stone which i have no idea the name of.

black obsidian, blue czech glass and fresh water pearls


jade, fresh water pearl and a silver pendant which says, integrity.

No comments: