Tuesday, January 29, 2008

a little something...

i have been dying to share on my blog that i am PREGNANT!! i'm only about 8 weeks, but i am bursting with excitement. i have been sick, sick, sick...oh and then sick some more. ugh. i've pretty much turned into a useless lump on the couch. i have spurts of energy and can do some things, but for the most part, laying on the couch is all i can manage. pathetic, huh. i am not one to handle sitting around very well. i can't stand to have my house in dissaray. can't stand to have piles of laundry. can't stand to let someone else do the dishes. but, i have had to rely completely on my family. and they have been awesome!! noah pretends to be a doctor and takes care of me a lot. so sweet!
here's the little bundle all tucked up in my tummy. i had my first doctors appointment yesterday and through this ultrasound we saw the baby move around and the flutter of it's tiny heartbeat!!! i couldn't be more thankful, or feel more blessed!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS girl!!! I was SICK like that with both Tori and Calista....hmmmmmm could you be having a girl????? crossing my fingers for you!!!!
--Stacey

Ashley said...

OMG CONGRATS!!!! How fun.....I hope it is a little girl so all those boys of yours learn the ways of a princess j/k!!! Anyway that is awesome for you! Did you guys plan this one or was it a special surprise?!?!?! And how I remember being so sick........I wish you the best with the morning sickness!

Mindy said...

Congrats, Kim! I am so excited for your guys. And I do hope that you're having a girl...but I feel you are jinxed living right next door to us. I hope you start feeling better soon. At least it's winter with a ton of snow so you're not missing out on anything while just hanging on the couch!

Stacey said...

hey! When are you going to put up a new post??? hee hee
you busy or something?? just kidding! how is the moving going??