Wednesday, January 09, 2008

my word for 2008

one of the blogs i read is ali edwards. she is an amazing artist, and i look to her for a lot of inspiration. not only is she talented with scrapbooking, she shares her process and sources that inspire her. something she did last year, and has done again this year is chosen one word to inspire, uplift, etc. she can explain it much better than i can, so go here:
http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/01/the-words.html

i have given it a lot of thought and the word that keeps coming up for me is: be. i have a feeling this year is going to be big in our lives. lots of changes are on the horizon. the word "be" reminds me to be calm. be joyful. be in the moment. be thankful. be happy. be relaxed. be confident. be myself. just be.
expect to see some projects with that word in them. i already have journaling/scrapbook layouts dancing in my head!!

in the year 2008 i will BE!

No comments: