Monday, March 05, 2007

life is beautiful

it really is! i have had an amazing visit with my mom. she is in town from CA this weekend (hence the absence from the 'ol blog). i try to stay really aware of my blessings...all the time. to continually look around me and see the abundance and sweetness of it all. for example, my entryway:

i love this. all the essentials of everyday life gather here. my purse: essential! my camera bag: totally essential - to me! my scriptures: very essential, but i don't refer to them as often as i should! shoes, hats, gloves, scarves, etc. all essential.

okay, then there's this guy. see him up there!! love him so much. he is absolutely essential to my happiness. :) dang, he makes me laugh and love my life!

and of course these guys too. my heartstrings. my breath and reason for just about every choice i make these days. isn't it amazing how kids will do that for you?? my dog, sammy, is also essential to me. he heals and loves and protects me. couldn't do without him!



my life............is SO...........BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happiest of monday evenings to you! :)

No comments: