Tuesday, June 24, 2008

still learning

so as much as i love photography, i struggle with photoshop. oh how i wish i understood it all...magically! alas, it is the thorn in my side because it is a necessary 'evil'. the cold hard truth is most professional photos ARE edited. i'm not saying i am a professional photographer, but if i ever had a hope of being one, learning photoshop is a must. i know the basics. so this here collage took me more time than i care to talk about. i'll keep at it though because i am bound and determined NOT to let it beat me!!!!! i will conquer photoshop. i will.

6 comments:

kim said...

Lookin good. keep it up! you will figure it out in no time!

Kathi said...

Love all the pictures.

(there are a TON of "worth it" moments)

Olivia said...

it takes lots of trial and error--and then eventually it won't be evil to you anymore! But I know the feeling...learning it is hard.

I LOVE your collage btw. Great work, Kim!!

Natalie said...

photoshop is a love hate relationship for me, too. i have a super old version and REALLY want a newer one - maybe christmas, right? love your fun collage - they are my favorite thing to do with photoshop!

Stacey said...

hee hee you are funny!! if you have any questions let me know....I am getting the hang of that dang program

Toria said...

I feel the same way about photoshop- I can't figure it out. You're inspiring me to try again. The collage looks great! So cute!
I take it that's what Kathi does to her photos? I'll have to ask because I love how she puts a little note or date or something in the corner.