Monday, August 25, 2008

walking/laughing down memory lane

saturday i spent a good part of the day at my in-laws going through old family photos. i scanned quite a few, and couldn't pass up these jems of my dear hubby. classic stephan.




it's quite obvious where noah gets his personality from...at least a good part of it!



i love the exact placement of the hands, even the fingers. can't you just see how this photo shoot went down at an "olan mills" type studio??


and, seriously, the hand on the hip....the look he's giving the camera....the side-swept bangs...i'm lovin' every minute of it!!!


then we progress to the teenage years. he tells me that wearing your p.e. shorts outside of p.e. class was in vogue. hmm....i don't recall that trend. maybe pennsylvania and california were on different trend cycles? oh, he also tells me that he got lots of girls wearing outfits such as these. okay. sure. if you say so.

6 comments:

kim said...

Wow, i remember those olan mills pics. i do see where noah gets his personality-in a good way i guess. it is so fun to look back on old pics.

Ellie said...

Uh...yea...I grew up in PA and I never wore my p.e. shorts outside of p.e.

Stacey said...

Dang!!! I can't believe how much Noah looks like Stephan!!! Great pics...totally love the PE shorts...lol

Olivia said...

The look on his face in that photo with his hand on his hip--I don't know if it's a "I'm too cool for this so I won't smile" look, or an "If only I could punch this photographer right in the nose for making me do this" kind of look. Hmmm...

Now I'm wondering if Stephan knows you posted these.....

Jenn said...

Those are awesome! I was totally cracking up! His face was exactly the same even when he was really little!

Anonymous said...

I SOOOOO told you that HE would think he was HOTTT, even in the suit. How about the shorts, can you see him in the next Dodge Ball movie or what?