Thursday, August 14, 2008

SO HERE I AM

So for ever now my wife has been buggin me to be a "guest blogger", I'm like no flippin way. Blogging sucks its for girls and if your a guy and blogging well....
Anyhoooo, I am sittin here doing my thing and she says "you could always be a guest blogger". Fine, How do I do it? Its easy log in to my blog and well I figured it out and So HERE I AM!
I do love reading her blog. I call her in the mornings and if it is around 830 900 she is always on the net reading her other bloggers blogs...is she a blog stalker? HMMM if she is I wouldn't mind being stalked by her cause, SHE IS HOT! Oh sorry off course here, is that allowed in blogging world? It is now. I love how creative she is, in words, on paper, in art and in life. Some are better than others and some mean more than others. But it always fun to read, sometimes if I have time I will look at her blog from my Blackberry at work and I have a pretty good idea what I am coming home to. Well maybe those instances are more like I know that I really dont know.
My girl is turning 35 tomorrow and she looks as good as she did when I first saw her. She is an amazing woman, if you know her, if you have even been around her for a minute you get her awesomeness. You get her strength and caringness for those around her. She is the epitome of love and life. Yeah sure I irritate her but she forgives me and always tells me she loves me before she goes to sleep(at least I hope she does, I am usually asleep before her) and allows me to be me.
Kim, I love you and I thank my Heavenly Father for allowing me to have such a strong centered woman who keeps me on my toes and keeps me centered in my family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Love,
Stephan
Does this mean I lost my mancard?

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't believe you got Stephan to blog! That's awesome! Tell him that he totally keeps his man card, plus he gets brownie points!

Olivia said...

I don't think I could ever get Mike to guest post. Way to blog, Stephan... way to blog. :)

Olivia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
presenceofself@comcast.net said...

Happy Birthday again Kim, and please do listen to my awesome song I sang to you on your cell :)
Please pass this message along to Stephan...Your love for Kim is such an inspiration...you have moved into the Platinum level with your "man card" with this blog. Thanks for publically expressing your love for Kim. That makes you an awesome man!
Love, Peggy

Angie Fellows said...

Happy Birthday Kim!! I love that Stephan blogged- very impressive. Hope you have a great bday!!

Olivia said...

I hope you had a great time at Maggie Moo's! I am bummed I couldn't make it, but I hope you a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

good writing Stephan! I've got to get Mike to do it one of these days, hmmm my b-day is coming up! Happy birthday Kim!