Sunday, June 10, 2007

faith

i don't talk a lot about religion or my faith on this blog. not sure why, really. it is such a HUGE part of my life. if i haven't said it before, i am a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints (mormon). i don't always BE everything i should...but i do have a strong testimony of the gospel that i embrace. it fills me to the very core, and is totally unwavering. i believe in jesus christ and that he is my savior.
lately i have felt a huge spiritual influence in my life. in many different forms. like an angel that reminds me of my faith. {wow, as i sit to write all this i now know why i haven't before...it's really hard. really personal.} nevertheless something i feel compelled to write about. i feel it's such an important part of me and therefore should be included on my blog. also it (faith) is a subject that can never be talked/written/blogged about too much. it just always bears repeating because surely there is someone (if not yourself) that needs to hear it. and so i am thankful for my faith. thankful for the gospel of jesus christ. i am thankful for prayer and a God that listens to my prayers. just thankful!!

this is a scene from my kitchen window sill. i have angels scattered all about my house. i think to remind me to look up every now and then! :)

No comments: