Thursday, June 14, 2007

Apron love!

as promised, here are some pics of my first feeble attempts at apron-making. there are a few things i would do differently next time (like not make the 2nd one so long). but, without a pattern, it's not bad. and i WILL use them. especially the first one. i made it with the purpose of being a craft/scrapping apron. many little pockets (which my hands are sort of demonstrating) to put my tools in. i love the fabric of the pockets, and you can't see it, but the inside is lined with pink gingham!! pink gingham....can you even stand the cuteness of that??!!



i also decided to mark off my boys room....define their territory. i think it turned out pretty cool looking, and they love it, so all is right with the world.


and finally, my new family home evening board which i made in our wards super saturday. i adore it, as do my kids, and it has in fact generated some new-found excitement for family home evening! cool!!

No comments: