Friday, February 13, 2009

i *heart* stephan!

today, whilst preparing myself for my upcoming vacation, i saw this on the kitchen table: (click image for larger view)

it is the menu he has prepared (and corresponding shopping list) for next week. he will be cooking these fabulous meals. not to impress company. not to 'wow' a patron of one of the many great restaurants he has worked in. he will be cooking them for our three boys. i was a bit overcome by his efforts - and definitely appreciative of his stellar fathering skills!!




oh, and he also made four flavorful, gorgeous loaves of french bread. and a loaf of irish soda bread. last night. just cause he felt like it.

stephan, my sweet husband, simply put: you ROCK my world!!
happy valentines day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for your kind and aspiring words. I hope you have a great time.

The Jackson's said...

So jealous. Dana can cook, but not quite up to par with Stephan!

Stacey said...

ohhhh I love your new blog banner!!!! That is so cool!!!!

ScrappinBio said...

WOW - what a great hubby!! Just looking at those bread loaves makes my mouth water! Can't wait to hear about your trip. You have an award on my blog, stop on over to pick it up! Hope your weekend was good. ((hug))

cyfisher.blogspot.com