* "all hallows eve" banner completed friday night. i handcut those letters on thursday while watching the vp debate. took forever! it's hard to see in this picture, but there is black glitter on top. * did a few halloween collages... just for fun, and just because it's one of my favorite things to do!
* another halloween collage.
* kyle had a baseball game on saturday. in this picture you can see the ball directly over his head (he hit a foul)
* he was catcher A LOT. my thighs hurt just watching him squat, stand up, squat, stand up.....good exercise (if you have the knees of a ten year old!!)
* ben enjoying the weekly "to go candy-goodie bag" brought by the grandparents. they come EVERY single week to watch kyle's game......from colorado springs!!! (about an hour or so long drive)
* noah enjoying....well, attention. he is very devoted to this hat these days. i call it his 'huck finn' hat. for obvious reasons.
* sunday: conference quiche. mmm.....a most yummy tradition we started about a year ago. every general conference (which is every six months) we have at least two yummy quiches made by stephan. well, i make the crust...i do like my crust recipe. this conference it was ham and cheese for the kids, and a veggie/bacon medley for the adults. ahh...they were delicious!
* 178th general conference for the church of jesus christ of latter day saints. i enjoyed it so much. i loved president monsons talks, but most especially his sunday morning session talk. it touched me deeply. it was exactly what i needed to hear. all of the speakers were wonderful, and brought such an amazing spirit. i am so thankful i was able to be spiritually fed.