Thursday, March 30, 2006

boxing gloves and crack don't mix....















i simply couldn't help myself. had to post this...had to! i fought it for a good two weeks, telling myself: "self, this photo could, one day, be used in the name of embarrassment against my sweet child." then i thought...if noah is anything like his dad, he'll just be proud of this photo!!
oh, and by the way, that couch in the background.....see it??...it's at the center of a rather heated debate in our household. long story short; all of our worldly possessions are still in good 'ol PA. we're moving out of my mom's house (yippee...sorry mom, you know i love you) into our own apartment. only one little snafoo: no furniture, kitchen stuff, nothin'. sooooo, my mom is kind enough to lend us some of her things until we get our stuff out here. (okay, so this is turning out to be a long story......if you're still with me, sorry!) now i happen to adore this couch. it is so utterly comfortable. the kind of couch that you sink into and if you close your eyes, you could swear you are floating aimlessly on a soft, pink cloud. really!
my husband, on the other hand, doesn't share my enthusiasm. in fact, this couch is the thorn in his -- well, back. as much as i think it is the comfy-est couch - EVER, he thinks it is the hardest to sit on, be comfy on, most annoyingest couch - EVER.
hmmph. whatever stephan...you know i'll prevail in the end. we're taking the couch when we move on saturday.



oh, and just so you know that i take "ahhh, how gosh, darn sweet" photos too:
the front view of my tuckered-out-two-year-old (hugged up on a boxing glove that just moments before he was using as a weapon)......ahhhhhh...


No comments: