Thursday, October 14, 2010

things i'm loving right now

right now i'm all about:


fresh baked chocolate chip cookies


halloween decor


handmade halloween decor


mathilda the mummy
(i refuse to be the ONLY female in this house!)


mulled cider jar candle from wal-mart
(and at just $5.00 it smells even better)


organizing every corner of my house...
then appreciating the colorful results


family home evenings on monday nights
the boys look forward to them, which makes my heart smile


my church calling as young women's secretary -
and working on my personal progress


this quote,
which strengthens me when i'm feeling vulnerable


cracking open a nice cold beverage

it's all about the simple pleasures in life!

2 comments:

Jandi said...

LOVE Matilda, she turned out rather cute. The jewelry organizing is fantastic. I think we need to invent a "jewelry swap". But, I guess that would only benefit me. Dang...

Natalie said...

AMEN SISTA! and, coincidentally, i love all these things too. especially you, my friend. kisses.