Monday, December 13, 2010

homemade pumpkin ricotta ravioli

pasta is a passion of mine! so anytime i can get my talented husband to make it for me is a good and happy day.
yesterday he made a pumpkin ricotta filling wrapped in an herb pasta dough. (i apologize i don't have a recipe to share. he doesn't follow one, he just invents as he goes. but if anyone wants it he i could probably get him to remember) now if anyone is turning their nose up at the idea of pumpkin and ricotta (and a few other yummy savory ingredients), let me just say that all of my kids LOVED it! it was AHH -mazing!


i helped with the forming and cutting of these precious little purses of goodness...



he made a sage butter sauce, and shredded fresh parmesan on top. worth every single luscious calorie!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Yum, I like pasta too.

Natalie said...

oh that iron chef stephan of yours!

Dana said...

Well, now I am hungry...it looks delicious!

Stacey J said...

That really does sound wonderful! Do you think he would teach me to make pasta?